Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Colour Card International

brunch and Shiatsu in the dark 05/21/2008

... our shared sense of adventure with just four in total darkness ...

met on 21.05.2008 at 12:00 clock 12 Shiatsu friends in Upper Austria. Association of the Blind in Linz to focus on the following adventure involved:
Food & specify shiatsu-and-receive, in complete darkness ...
present were:
Silvia Kehl Dorfer-Dospil, Petra Zeilinger, Angelika Beer, Christine Pernsteiner, Klaudia Hart, Sylvia Krügl, Marlies Blaschko, Dunja Mesi, Rudi Musel, Elisa helmet, Helga Barbier, Katja Dienstl and our blind support Elfriede


So the big secret is finally revealed, there was to eat, here are the pictures:











There were almost exclusively vegan dishes, such as different filled purses, fake chicken, fried rice, vegetables such as asparagus, tomatoes, sprouts, melons, cheese, dip, prepared by the restaurant p `aa, Altstadt 28, 4020 Linz.

After some more, others were eaten less tired, was designed the space with mats. Some even dared to move in the dark ... All looked into the dark places to work - while no one was hurt!
... slowly calm returned and all participants were on the Shiatsu-in-dark-adventure ...

Here are some comments from the audience:

"My impressions were overwhelming. Although I knew that our senses to rely heavily on visual stimuli, I was still impressed with how little I knew when eating without my eyes. Similarly, I became aware of how unconscious we use our language. We talk mostly vague, we are talking about, without telling our party that we talk to him. This has become increasingly aware of me now in the time of re-vision. The darkness itself, I have actually found to be "protective", perhaps because I am not now seen by me and not have to worry about the opinions of others?? A terrific experience! "

" For me, Shiatsu in the dark an experience that we have participants joined a bit more. In the darkness, sharpening the senses and it is somehow even more dependent on each other. On the other hand, I felt very "with me" - there is no distraction of the visual world ... you learn to trust and other senses and encourage public use.
The Shiatsu treatment in the dark it was amazing to me how well you see with your hands - that is, but accurate picture of what I get from my clients when I touch him through Shiatsu. Overall, it was for me
an instructive but also very fun afternoon! "

" The food I felt very noisy and restless. You can hear much better and more intense when one does not have his eyes as a "filter". The food was very difficult to classify, probably because the spices and food itself, "with eyes" new and are unfamiliar.
The Shiatsu in the dark was a new experience. I was a bit uncertain, until I could get my bearings, where any part of the body of the treated person is located. But the best was about to have her first experience as it is, if one leans into a room. This intense experience now accompanied me during my treatments that I give. It serves me as a kind of template as it can be when it disconnects all around you (completely unaware) and one is in good contact with itself and the client. "

Some of us let the evening in the restaurant` p aa end.

0 comments:

Post a Comment