Saturday, June 12, 2010

The Hyptotizem Movie Online

dolphin whispers

By Marla Delfina I received an email with a dolphin story:

Image: Marlis Delfina

"Another story I would tell you here that I received last week via email.
A friend of mine who lives in Florida, told me of a very strange behavior of the dolphins . He saw a wild dolphin which is around swam to the ships in the harbor. He stuck his head out of the water and it seemed as if he wanted to say something. In the 30 years he has worked as a captain on various ships, he has never experienced something like that. When I read his mail, I felt sad. Was this dolphin to draw attention to the oil slick? he came into the harbor to warn people and to say goodbye?
I was sad for all the marine life to suffocate in the oil and asked me whether the dolphins and whales, save and enjoy. As confidence came into me and I saw a dolphin smile and a clear message of this dolphin. "Hey, wake up, and is coming back to your natural essence that lies within you!"
Just what is a natural being? All animals are, because they live in nature and with nature. If we do this too? Let us be touched by nature? Let us look forward to the wind that gently caresses our skin? Or at the rustling of the leaves of a tree? At a blooming flower? We live respectfully with the resources that gives us the Earth?
I believe we can achieve in the little everyday things, big changes. A good thought, a supportive word, a loving glance, a careful action, a warm embrace.

All this I wish you

HeartHugs - where the heart look carefully to each other "
















0 comments:

Post a Comment