Monday, July 5, 2010

Milena-velba-and-isabella-

stardust

This is "Andromeda" our neighboring galaxy to our Milky Way heading toward! With a speed of 600 km per second! Since it will crash once really, if these two galaxies Tango dance together, which are even fly through each other, settle down and merge into a large elliptical galaxy.
As Andromeda today 23.40 clock still 2.25 million light years away from us would, I do not this show, unfortunately.

This is a cosmic event which I had known a few days yet!

Also not know I had, we, you and I are made of 92% stardust. All the elements were formed in one and the same star, which exploded before our Solar System was formed.

this and much more that I have learned in the extremely interesting papers presented by Dr. Harald Lesch .


Textfarbe

0 comments:

Post a Comment