Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Pokemon Shiny Gold Cheats On Vba



Wednesday 9 February 2010


back.

After A few weeks stay in hospital I'm at home again. My suitcase is packed with new experiences, insights and astonishment. My heart is inhabited by new friendships and while I try to regain a foothold some funny birds hover in my living room sky that accompanied my healing process.
After a while I turned my hospital room in a small studio. I began to paint, sew, cut to fabrics, glues, knitting and crocheting. Soon followed by orders from other patients ...


This bespectacled lady was one of my first creations.


It was Constance, the artist and ...


This guy here is called Amadeus


and is a gifted flute player.


cylinder and wand are the Magician Zacharias Casual. It makes it exciting and wants to show it yet. But I know he has it any long and then you see the other creations.


And here ... yes, it is the other side. Which also exists and has loudly called to me and who calls to be heard. This is the result. My other side.



0 comments:

Post a Comment