Sunday, November 28, 2010

Can Malox Make Black Stool




Sunday 28 November 2010

Oh great - a troll



It happened this morning.
the snow glistens in the sun.


I went ... to refresh


to me in the cold white.


I saw something red peep out among the grasses.
I could not believe it was an Icelandic troll, a troll named brother.
He told me he had spent in the case of Charlotte traveled with
to henceforth his life with me.
Finally, he asked if I would have a suitable place for him.


I had. I thought
between chicken and bird it might please him.


And so it was. Brud sought out the mushroom.


But alas, I could have guessed.
trolls are loathe to be photographed.
No sooner had I first Picture snapped
he began to unravel, until it was finally completely invisible.


From this moment on missing brother.
But sometimes, if I behaved very calmly I can hear him giggling softly.


0 comments:

Post a Comment