Saturday, November 27, 2010

Pokemon Who Is Hotter May Or Dawn

space in Shiatsu

The life energy in the meridians does not flow like a river through the body, as is often told. No, the energy meridians are areas in which the energy oscillates!
The meridian is an energy concept, a space which is consistent with the energetic space of an organ here.

touch in Shiatsu and I feel that space. - When I look at yourself in the process I am aware of space, and space with which I am in contact, I need to do anything further. Then blockages can (low frequencies in the vibrational space) and higher, the body vibration frequency produced beneficial lift.



I add the additional comparison that is not energy, the energy is always already fully present! - A defective bulb I need not add more power, it must be the only interruption in the power circuit fixed. -

Also I lose this Work no energy! On the contrary, the awareness of one's own space, with the presence in (like changing anything or heal, the changes taking place by itself) "Here and Now" and the absolute intentionality I find myself a higher vibration frequency. The opportunity for change, transformation or healing is created whenever man / woman open to it.



0 comments:

Post a Comment